FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
317 views 3 comments
by anonymous

After upgrading firmware to RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3. Lost mobile signals. Only get signals after attempting the reregister via Status,Network and Reregister step. It will take time about 3 to 5 minus to get signals and then After restart still no signals.  And second there is no option to configure manually frequency band.

Product code RUT950GG12C0
Batch number 0030
Hardware revision 0808
Modem
Model LE910-EU V2
FW version 20.00.402

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Have you tried to downgrade your firmware version or upgrade it to RUT9_R_00.07.00? Also, have you set any additional configuration settings such as APN, authentication?

Regards.
by anonymous

It is giving the error "Verification failed" while upgrading firmware to RUT9_R_00.07.00. My current firmware version is RUT9XX_R_00.06.05.3
There is no signal issue in current firmware version. Basically i need a band frequency selection option.

Second, i just changed APN name when i am not getting signal on firmware RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3 but the issue was same.

Firmware upgrade - verification failed

Verification failed. This means that flash image is either damaged or not compatible with this router.
Ensure to get a correct firmware image and try to upgrade again.

by anonymous
Hi Team,

l  am getting the same error on all my RUT950's and the Firmware was downloaded from the server, the verification passed, so please investigate, l have a remote site down.
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you share configuration details (Network > Mobile) on the RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3 firmware version?

Regards.