FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
241 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I'm trying to connect a mobile phone via wifi. The key is fine, but then I have to login as well... Why is that? And why does not my normal admin username/password work when trying to login?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you share screenshots when you try to connect to WiFi? I have just tried with my own RUT950 and everything worked as expected. I have entered the WiFi password and it was good to go. Also, which firmware version are you using? Have you configured hotspot service?

Regards.
by anonymous

Here's a screenshot. It's like when having to login to conference networks and similar. I don't have hotspot enabled. Firmware version: RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3

by anonymous
Hi,

Well, it shows you a hotspot authentication screen which should not happen if the hotspot is not enabled. I would like to suggest to factory reset your device and hotspot configuration will be wiped.

Regards.