FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
214 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I have  RUT950 router.  Current firmware RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3Router is in bridge mode with custom APN and public IP address. Nearest Cell is about 200m away from router and LTE coverage is excellent.

My problem is that router loses connection to Internet randomly. Sometimes it works even few hours, but then connection just go down and after a while router gets it back. But at that point my firewall which is connected directly to Teltonika cannot connect to internet. Problem solves if I manually move ethernet cable from Teltonikas port to another.

I cannot use latest .7 version of firmware since Custom APN seems to be removed from that version.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Please try to use RUT9_R_00.07.00 firmware version. Custom APN feature is not removed and can be found in Network > Interfaces > Edit (mobile interface) > There is a slider called "Auto APN", please turn it off and enter manual one.

Regards.