FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
124 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,
I am a technician, on my RMS I have routers that I see offline and yet these routers are well

alongside my customers. How can I put them back online on my RMS. When I update the firmware it

puts the routers in panding instead of being in oline. Thank you in advance for your help

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Are you sure that the routers have an internet connection at this moment? The best way to bring routers online if they do have an internet connection is to log into the router directly (locally) and navigate RMS settings > Press Connect button.

If the routers do have an internet connection but were not online for a long time, they are in Standby mode and will try to connect to RMS once every 6 hours.
Regards.
by anonymous
yes i'm sure my clients have internet. I directly see the consumption that my customers make on 

my other protect Analytic platform. I appreciate your responsiveness and thank the entire 

teltonika team