FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
343 views 6 comments
by anonymous
I have multiple RUT850's.

One of which was running STM version 9 while the others ran STM 10. None of the routers that were running version 10 were working.

I upgraded the STM version 9 to STEM version 10 and now none of my RUT850 routers connect to the internet. They show data connection: disabled.

Any help is appreciated.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Issue was in the /etc/config/network file.

under the config for 'ppp' there is the "option proto 'qmi2'" which cause issues.

Changing "qmi2" to "qmi" resolved the issue.
Best answer
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

It is weird that your routers are offline after the STM upgrade (it is responsible for sleep and signal strength LED's only).

Would you mind to try reset one of the devices to the factory default configuration and apply settings again? Also, do you use manual or auto APN?

Regards.
by anonymous
I will try this now on the router that was upgraded from STM 9 to 10 and stopped working.

I manually select the APN.
by anonymous
I set the router to factory default config and applied the settings again. I manually set the APN and no luck.
by anonymous
Hi Vykintas,

This is still an issue. Any pointers?
by anonymous
Hello,

I am trying to retrieve STM version 9 for you, so far without luck.

Regards.
by anonymous
Thank you Vykintas,

I managed to get one newly opened RUT850's working with an EE sim but when using the same sim and settings on the router with the issues, it doesn't work and is stuck on "data connection state: Disconnected".
by anonymous
I have made a backup of the working RUT850 and copied it to the non-working RUT850. I transferred the SIM card over too.

Still have the data connection as disconnected.

This needs to be resolved as I have a handful of RUT850 that do not work.