FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
293 views 5 comments
by anonymous
I am a technician, when I order RMS licenses, what is the process to follow to update my licenses. 

Is that putting my licenses will avoid seeing my clients' routers offline on RMS. 

I thank you in advance

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to ask did you contact the sales manager at Teltonika Networks directly or are you purchasing licenses from a reseller?

If you buy your credits from a reseller you most likely will receive a credit code that you will need to activate by logging in to your RMS account > Press on the account name in the upper right corner > Credits > Activate code.

If you are buying credits from Teltonika Networks directly, they will be added automatically (keep checking the Credits section).

To add credits and activate device monitoring, please navigate RMS > Services > Management and set the Service slider to on.

Regards.
Best answer
by anonymous
Hello
I buy the licenses from a vendor. However, I received the code for my licenses from my reseller,

I activated the code for my licenses on RMS, but I still see my customers' routers offline on 

my RMS. is there a time limit for the licenses to be active.
I thank you in advance
by anonymous
Hello
I buy the licenses from a vendor. However, I received the code for my licenses from my reseller,

I activated the code for my licenses on RMS, but I still see my customers' routers offline on 

my RMS. is there a time limit for the licenses to be active.
I thank you in advance

by anonymous
In that case, I suspect that service was automatically disabled after you ran out of credits. Please navigate RMS page > Services > Management and enable Service sliders. Also, if routers have not been connected to RMS for longer time, they are in standby phase and will try to reconnect to RMS once every 6 hours.
by anonymous
Hello
I forced my routers to connect with the sms rms_connect command instead of waiting for my 

routers to try to connect every 6 hours. the service off to on. I give you the serials of my 

routers? for you to take a look. If my routers are not online, I cannot control them and that 

bothers me a lot. I thank you in advance
by anonymous
Hi,

Please send the serials via private message to me (because it is sensitive information).