FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
1,811 views 13 comments
by anonymous

Hello, i have connected my rut240 with spusu sim card to my helium miner.

Because i saw relayed status on miner i have added a port fowarded rule in my router, adding also a static ip address to my miner.

I have also put the nat of the miner on 'passthrough' and i have opened the 44158 port on the router but the relaying issus is not resolved.

When i check if the port 44158 is open it said 'closed'.

Someone can help me?

Thank you

Andrea

by anonymous

@Tomas, the first thing you do is call the ISP to remove CGNAT for that.

by anonymous
Any one get there 44158 open on a rut240?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you elaborate on how do you connect your miner to RUT240? IS it WAN to LAN or LAN to LAN? Also, how do you check port status?

Could you add full configuration screenshots right there so we could understand your use case better.

Regards.
by anonymous
Thank you for the information. I will look into it as soon as possible.
by anonymous

@VykintasKuzma, here is also the importance of being non-relayed directly from helium network: https://docs.helium.com/troubleshooting/understanding-witnesses/

by anonymous
@VykintasKuzma, any chance you had time to look into this?
by anonymous

Hello,

In order to make the port forward work it's necessary to make sure that the router has a public external (WAN) IP address. Please double check if router WAN IP address falls in the range within any of the following addresses: 

10.0.0.1 - 10.255.255.254

100.64.0.1 - 100.127.255.254

172.16.0.1 - 172.31.255.254

192.168.0.1 - 192.168.255.254

If this is indeed the case, then this means that the WAN IP is a private IP address. In this case, it is a must to get an external public IP address from ISP or, if there is no way to obtain an external public IP address, please refer to this guide for private WAN IP solution using VPS.

Best regards,

Tomas.

by anonymous

@Tomas, the first thing you do is call the ISP to remove CGNAT for that.