FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+2 votes
362 views 2 comments
by anonymous
In RUT955 I have an email set (gets information) about reboot - it works. I want the router to inform about a low battery - inputs 6 and 9 are connected. I can see the voltage. But I don't get the email from the weak battery information.

In Input / Output - io juggler - condition I have ADC / ACL - Analog 6.9 - 12.9 13.5 - I want to get information that if the battery parameters are different than the set ones, the router has to send me an email.

In Input / Output - io juggler - actions - I have email - to whom - and Add conditions as above In Input / Output - io juggler - General is enable - input analog Input 6.9 - min 12.9 max 13.5 - actions email

RUT9_R_00.07.00

Why it doesn't work? Greetings
by anonymous

You have the wrong conditions, you need a trigger!

I have found the way on my side....after an hour of try and fail

I want to be informed if the voltage at pins 6,9 is below a certain value:

I/O juggler GENERAL Enable ON

PIN trigger ON with ANALOG Input 6,9  -> min /max voltage (12.5-14.5)  add action and add conditions

in CONDITIONS:  new instance with condition type: WEEK day Monday to Sunday

in ACTIONS: new instance type Email: Subject battery nearly empty, Textmessage add "Analog Current Loop (6,9) - %g0"

With that I do get an Email with:

Device name - RUT955T03XXX; Time stamp - 2021:10:19 19:46:16 ;Analog Current Loop (6,9) - unknown

It is unknown, because I just opened the pin 9.

Runs nice with version 07.00

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you send a screenshot of your configuration? I would like to try to reproduce your issue.

Regards.
by anonymous

my settings on screenshot