FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
173 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello

I have a TRB140 router. I have set up a NordVPN client on it, but unfortunately I am unable to access any site. When the router works without a VPN, websites load normally. Do you have any idea what the problem is? I also tried to create a VPN server on my home router (TP-Link Archer C6) and connect to it via TRB140 as a client, but the problem is the same. I am asking for help and best regards!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you tell me which firmware version are you using at this moment? Have you contacted your network provider (sometimes operators do disable VPN service)? Also, if you could share configuration details that would be useful.

Regards.
by anonymous

Hello,

Neither my home internet provider is blocking the VPN nor the 4G provider because I checked the VPN with different hardware configurations. When TRB140 is connected to a PC without a VPN and the VPN client is installed on the PC it works, but that's not what I meant. so the problem is different. At the moment I am using version TRB1_R_00.07.00.1I don't have any port forwarding set up in the firewall, nor any nat rules. Maybe that's the problem? I guess I've tried changing all the settings on the router and nothing has helped. Now the router is in factory settings. What information do you need?

Firewall