FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
447 views 16 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I tried with RMS VPN HUB I chosen my Teltonika IP address in range 172.16.11.xxx and follow the RMS VPN HUB video and LAN cable is connected to the my CP651 ABB (IP address 172.16.11.XXX) to the RUT 955 LAN port. But, when I connected to the OPENVPN connect app. I can't ping the device CP651 ABB and I can't go CP651 ABB page.
by anonymous
I can ping CP651 ABB  device from Teltonika (system-adminstration-Troubleshoot) but I can't go the web page of CP651 ABB ??

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Are you able to go to the WebUI of CP651 ABB from a local network (for example, if it is connected to the router, then can you access your device WebUI from a PC that is connected to the same router)?

Regards.
by anonymous
When I connected to the PC, I can go WEBUI page but When I tried RMS VPN hub I can't go the WEBUI PAGE.
by anonymous
I remember that we had conversations via private messages way before about this. Now I have opened your VPN Hub and I do see that your RUT955 is not online in the RMS which could cause this issue.
by anonymous
Because I stop it everything I tried but nothing works so, that's why ? I am going online now.
by anonymous
Thank you. I will try few tests with your VPN Hub if that is okay with you?
by anonymous
Yes please but make it work.
by anonymous
Can We talk in microsoft teams?
by anonymous
What is the IP of your device connected to RUT955? Also, RUT955 appears offline in RMS again. (please specify serial number of the device too)
by anonymous
Now you can see that RUT 955 is online and connected to the RMS. Also, I connected LAN cable to the CP651.let me know if you need further information.
by anonymous
I would like to ask what is the IP of CP651 in the RUT955 LAN network? Also, does CP651 has RUT955 LAN IP specified as default gateway?
by anonymous
I sent you private message. Please check
by anonymous
what is the problem now in RMS VPN HUB?
by anonymous
Solved in private messages: In CP651 there was an empty Gateway value which should have been specified to RUT955 LAN IP. Setting this value fixed the issue.
by anonymous
I can't access the device please check private message.
by anonymous
Any changes required in RUT955 because I can't access CP651.
by anonymous
Hi,

I will investigate further your device in RMS. I will let you know after I test once again.

Regards.