FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
798 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello, my RUT360 has gone from slow just about useless. I took it out and sat on the middle of a big lawn. Still didn't improve.

It used to be that it could produce 50mbps with 15ms response far from good but acceptable. Now it's down to 10-11mbit with 50ms response time. Moving the sim card to an old crappy Samsung phone and the same server produces 200mbps 5ms response time without a problem and is exactly what it's supossed to deliver. You are advertising it should be able of 300mbps but never seen over 50mbps. I bought it for my self to value if it would be useful in work but this is so far from what it supossed to deliver and when you search on it seams that I'm far from alone with the experience.

Yes it's running the latest firmware RUT36X_R_00.07.00, yes I have both antennas connected, I have messed around with trying to use only one band at a time. nothing helps.

Is this 250€ scrap weight or is there a solution?
by anonymous

Hi. My new RUT360 is also VERY slow. It replaced Huawei E3372-usb-dongle. With Huawei I got Down 40Mbbps and Up 20-25Mbps. And with RUT360 using SAME MIMO-antenna I get Down 30mbps and Up 1.5mbps. Version RUT36X_R_00.07.01.4 

Teltonika - FIX YOUR ROUTER!

4 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to ask if you could share information about your signal strength (overall, SINR, RSPR, RSRQ parameters). Also, you have mentioned the Samsung phone that you used to compare the results to, please specify the model if that is possible.

Regards.
by anonymous
Modem has gone to the bin. Can't throw away this many hours or use it for a customer on something that just dosen't work as advertaised, stupid me didn't do any research on this forum beforehand I would seen that it can't deliver.

I tested it on a Samsung A8, One Plus 8 and a Huawei P20 pro before i gave up, Tried the band recommended by the company support from the operator. The signal quality was more than okay but don't have the any copy of it and I won't spend any more hours on it.
0 votes
by anonymous

Values on auto-mode:

IMEI xxxcccc

SIM card state insertedIMSI 2449xxxxccICCID 8935801200304239359FOperator Telia FIOperator state registered (home)Cell ID 36459020Data connection state ConnectedConnection type 4G+ (LTE-A) Signal strength -79Carrier Aggregation Dual Connected band LTE BAND 20 / LTE BAND 3 RSRP -106 / -112 RSRQ -9.0 / -9 SINR 12.3 / 0 Bytes received 269.6 MB 

Bytes sent 46.4 MB 

by anonymous
I have also tested combination of different manual-settings without luck. Seems that RUT360 is expensive device with low speed. It also fails to give working LAN-connection for one card size computer. That computer worked perfectly fine with old setup having Huawei E3372 attached to Dovado Tiny (yes, that over 10 years old device). And yes, same mimo-antenna has been used for teltonika and e3372
0 votes
by anonymous
E3372 back in use. Getting DL-speeds 30-40Mbps and Upload-speeds 20-30Mbps. The upload is more important for me and 1.5Mbps is completely useless. Again, same MiIMo-antenna and same sim-card.

Maybe you should put more effort for testing instead letting end customers doing the testing for you!

Signal strenght with E3372 is around -60dBm and with RUT360 I saw value -79dBm
by anonymous
Haven't they solved this shit yet. Although, why am I not suprised.

Came across an other model branded for Ouman with the same problem. The speed not really needed there but just had to test it. Same shit, crappy modem.
0 votes
by anonymous

Icee wrote:

Haven't they solved this shit yet. Although, why am I not suprised. 
Came across an other model branded for Ouman with the same problem. The speed not really needed there but just had to test it. Same shit, crappy modem.

Yep. Most worrying is that signal level for me is -79dBm for RUT360 and with Huawei E3372 I get with SAME sim and SAME MiMo-antenna around -60dBm. The reason why I decided to buy new router is that E3372 is attached to VERY old Dovado Tiny (not that newer AC-model) and it stopped working and I had to perform factory reset for it. It starts to look that I return RUT360 back to shop and I open old Dovado to replace some electrolytic capacitors (whose might have dried and had caused failure).

Better option would be fixing the RUT360 with software but if there is HW-design flaw or simply bad HW-parts...fixing those with SW is not going to be easy