FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
350 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello

I have a problem with a RUTX12.

Suddenly on oct. 2 2021 at 2100 the internet connection through the sim card stopped working. In the configuration for primary modem it says: DATA CONNECTION  "Disconnected".

I moved the sim card to another router and the sim card works fine. I also called my internet provider Tele2 (Sweden) and they could see  that the sim card was connected to their network while RUTX12 says disconnected.

I checked in the system log and I found  this:

send to gsmd 'AT+CPIN?'

get from gsmd '+CME_ERROR:SIM not inserted

I also tryeed to updated the firmware to RUTX_R_00.07.00 but the problem remain.

The original firmware was RUTX_R_00.02.05.1 has been upp and running for 10 months with same sim card and  no changes in the setup without any probllem until now. I have saved a troubleshoot file that I can send if you contact me on lgu@promare.se

SW or HW problem?

Regards

Lars

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you check your modem firmware version and post it there? You can see it by navigating System > Firmware or by using gsmctl -V command in SSH/CLI.

Regards.
by anonymous

Hi

root@Teltonika-RUTX12:~# gsmctl -V
EG06ELAR03A05M4G

Regards
Lars
by anonymous
Hello,

Please check private messages for more instructions.

Regards.