FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
291 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Hey there,

The latest badge of RUT955 routers we received has a different device code, RUT955003XXX instead of the RUT955T03XXX we got before. While we don't have any _major_ issues with the new models, they're all missing some metrics on RMS, notably Temperature and Mobile Signal (possibly others, but then we haven't noticed them yet).

Is this a known problem and if so, will it be addressed soon?

Thank you 
-stefan

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I have noticed that you are using an older version of RUT955 firmware. Would you mind trying to upgrade your router to the RUT9_R_00.07.00 version?

Regards.
by anonymous

I've experimentally updated some routers to RUT9_R_00.07.00 (I'm under the impression that 06.08.3 is still the goto version, as even newly routers still have this factory installed). The situation is exactly the same with the newest firmware though: RUT955003XXX models don't have temperature and connection type metrics, RUT955T03XXX ones do.

cheers
-s

by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to ask, do you see temperature value in the router WebUI? Could you share a screenshot of it too?

Regards.
by anonymous

On the affected devices on RUT9_R_00.06.08.3, the temperature in WebUI is shown as zero:

RUT9_R_00.07.00 I can't find temperature information anymore.

by anonymous
Thank you for all the information you provided. I have forwarded everything to our RnD team to investigate.

Best regards.
0 votes
by anonymous
I have exactly the same with 3 units my clients has. Apparently there is no solution to this? Defect stock of 955s?