FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
191 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Since RUTX_R_00.07.00 several issues pop up on an unregular base and fix themselve unintentionally

1) When I activate WWAN (to connect RUTX11 to existing WLAN) it sometimes will not connect. After several reboots it connects suddenly without any change. Whats happening here? Logs don't show any errors.

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

I am glad that issue resolved itself, but if it will happen again, please forward a troubleshoot file to me via private message once the issue is present.

We are aware of stability issues and currently working hard to release 7.1 firmware version with a lot of fixes.

Regards.
by anonymous
It happens again and again. There is no error pattern. Somtimes it works, sometimes you have to delete the WWAN Interface again and again.

No visible error. It suddenly starts working. But this is not a solution.

Looking forward to your 7.1 FW and hope this will fix a lot of the "undocumented features" ;)