FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
115 views 2 comments
by anonymous
HI all

i need some help if poss, im on holiday in Europe Portugal from the UK.

iv put my EE sim card in and iv used over 100gb of data in just a few days and i havent really done much at all on the internet..

is there some sort of setting i need to change ? im not at all clued up with tec but any help would be thankfull

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Data usage depends on your configuration. I would like to ask you if you could tell me which services you are using on your RUT955? Also which firmware version is installed in your router? You can review your connections in real-time by navigating Status > Graphs > Connections. There you will see all the connections (Source and Destination) and you may find out what uses most of the data.

Regards.
by anonymous
thanks so much for the reply. like iv said im not tec minded at all so can not reply to your qustions maybe we can set up remote access so you could look ?
by anonymous
iv just updated to Firmware RUT9_R_00.07.00