FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
150 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I had an RUT950 being monitored on RMS for a while, then I turned off the monitoring via Services>Management on the web console.

After a few months I have turned the monitoring back on. I am yet to see the device come online on the RMS console.

Is the device expected to return to RMS after a long time without monitoring? Does it need to be registered again?

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

If your RUT device was connected once to RMS and after a while, RMS service was turned off for a longer period, it will reconnect.

By default, our routers enter standby mode after few unsuccessful attempts to connect to the RMS. When router RMS settings are set to standby mode, it will try to connect to RMS only once every 6 hours. You can change it if you log in to router WebUI > System > Administration > RMS and change mode or press Connect button.

Regards.