FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
441 views 4 comments
by anonymous
I use the RUT950 in my mobile home.  whenever I try to log in to a camping wifi with a client login eg ssid camping2021, it redirects to a page for client Lisbao, Password Camping.  I think this configuration mode is missing, if I try to connect to such a SSID anyway, the router freezes and can no longer be reached.  a hard reset (13 sec.) is then the only thing that helps to control the router again.  in short, the possibility to log in with client data is missing.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Unfortunately, our routers cannot be connected to wireless AP's that do have additional authentication such as username/password validation in the Web browser.

Regards.
by anonymous
certainly a shame because 50% of the campsite use this login method.  is there anything to expect here in the future?
by anonymous
Hi,

At this moment I cannot tell for certain. I will look into our RnD logs and will pass it as a suggestion.

Regards.
by anonymous
Hello

Same usecase and problem. Does anybody know a workaround? This makes the Rut955  useless at a lot off Campings.

Regards

Henk.
by anonymous
On my boat the same problem, many marina sites use web page login. Can we please make this a feature request?

Thanks, Jinne