FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
151 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

I have TRB140 000000, I updated the firmware in WebUI (update from server).

I did the first update a month ago, it was successful.

Firmware was updating from TRB1400_R_00.01.xx.x to TRB1_R_00.02.xx.x, sorry for the "x" but I don't remember exactly.

A few days ago, while logging into the WebUI, I checked if there was a new firmware update, of course (update from server).

I installed the new version of TRB1_R_00.07.00.1 and the problem starts:

The device works properly, but when logging into the WebUI I get the endless message "LOADING ..."

The problem concerns the browser: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Google Chrome, I tested them on.

Please help, How to fix it ?

Regards.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you try to reset your device to factory default configuration (by holding the reset button for 10-15 seconds)? Also, please do not forget to clear the Web Browser cache.

Regards.
by anonymous

Hi VykintasKuzma,

I could do a factory reset of the device (holding the reset button for 10-15 seconds), but the device is 340 km away from me.

How do I reset the device, the factory version of the TRB1400_R_00.01.xx.x firmware will be restored, which was new?

There is another way to remotely repair the device?

Regards.

by anonymous

Your TRB140 will be reset to current firmware but with default settings. 

If  you do have a SIM card connected to your device, you could reset to factory default settings by sending an SMS message to the gateway with text field:

yourpassword userdefaults

More about it can be found there: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/TRB140_Mobile_Utilities#SMS_Utilities

Regards.