FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
135 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

I am looking to remove SIM cards for a customer as ISP routers are now present. I have unchecked mobile in WAN configs and set load balancing to 100 - as I'm guessing it cant be left in failover. I am still periodically losing connection within my ZeroTier network. Am I missing something here? A sleep script is also being used from the previous SIM only connections... thanks in advance.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you share your configuration screenshots so I could imagine your use case better? Which WAN connection are you using right now when SIM's are removed? (is it wired or wireless)?

Regards.
by anonymous
Hi, sorry for the delay... Ive tried something different with wired and wireless failover. I have had a few power outages and phase-losses over the weekend. Will update after a few solid days- are there any settings internally that should be enabled ie to ping other devices? The user script I am using pings another RUT on the network...