My RUT955 was up and running for more than a month, yesterday the internet connection was lost. I browsed this forum but none of the solutions provided (firmware update, resets) helped and I checked all recommended settings (WAN -> mobile, APN settings) with no resolution of my issue.
The SIM is connected but no internet connection is provided.
I did the following checks:
- no change in any physical connections.
- reboot the RUT955 with no effect. SIM connected but no access to the internet.
- I checked the SIM card in another device, working fine there.
- The SIM card is identified, connected, service provider is correctly given, but bytes received and sent are frozen.
- Factory reset, SIM connected, no internet.
- APN settings unchanged and fine, WAN set to mobile.
- initial Firmware: RUT9XX_R_00.06.06.1; updated first toRUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3 with no effect (SIM connected but no internet), then to RUT9_R_00.07.00, still no effect.
- disconnected the device for 10 min from the power supply, after reboot no difference
The last entries of the log file after the last reboot are:
||Connected to XXX operator (internal modem)|
||Joined LTE network (internal modem)|
||Mobile data connected (internal modem)|
Help...! Any ideas?