FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
276 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hi!

My RUT955 was up and running for more than a month, yesterday the internet connection was lost. I browsed this forum but none of the solutions provided (firmware update, resets) helped and I checked all recommended settings (WAN -> mobile, APN settings) with no resolution of my issue.

The SIM is connected but no internet connection is provided.

I did the following checks:

• no change in any physical connections.
  • reboot the RUT955 with no effect. SIM connected but no access to the internet.
  • I checked the SIM card in another device, working fine there.
  • The SIM card is identified, connected, service provider is correctly given, but bytes received and sent are frozen.
  • Factory reset, SIM connected, no internet.
  • APN settings unchanged and fine, WAN set to mobile.
  • initial Firmware: RUT9XX_R_00.06.06.1; updated first toRUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3 with no effect (SIM connected but no internet), then to RUT9_R_00.07.00, still no effect.
  • disconnected the device for 10 min from the power supply, after reboot no difference
The last entries of the log file after the last reboot are:
2021-10-15 22:17:45 Network Operator Connected to XXX operator (internal modem)
2021-10-15 22:17:45 Network Type Joined LTE network (internal modem)
2021-10-15 22:17:45 Mobile Data Mobile data connected (internal modem)

Help...! Any ideas?

Thanks!

Regina

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Have you contacted your network operator about this? Could you ask if they have made any changes in their networks such as APN? Also, could you send a troubleshoot file from your router (System > Administration > Troubleshoot). You can attach troubleshoot file by editing your first question.

Regards.