FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
314 views 2 comments
by anonymous

We have added the ports as per the wiki however the port checker is still showing they are closed and we cannot connect via an app we need the ports open on.  Any ideas what I am missing for this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to know more about your port checker. Do you check if a port is open or not by entering router LAN IP or a public IP?

Could you check what information does this port checker shows when you check port 80(which is an open port)?

Regards.
by anonymous
Hi We are using internet based port checkers.  It's not showing any ports open on the external IP address.

We have used whatismyip.com to find the public ip even though the router is showing a different external ip on the dashboard.
by anonymous
Please upload a screenshot from your RUT WebUI overview where I could see an IP. You can upload files to this query by editing your original question so that only I could see them.