FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
221 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I made a simple port forwarding from any ip / port address from  WAN to LAN on port 80 with a specific IP addres (centralized controller )  to access from internet , but its not working.  I have also seen several examples but this does not help me to make a connection.

Could you please help me with this ?

BR

Ibrahim

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you attach your port forward rule screenshot(press edit, so I could see all settings)?

Regards.
by anonymous
I`m using SIM card with an fixed ip address, the gateway and the DNS address are all set as 192.168.1.1 in the destination device.

BR
0 votes
by anonymous

Thanks for your response,

Find in below the screenshot

by anonymous
Hi,

I think you forgot to write the External port value. For example if you want to access something behind router, you will need to write xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:externalport into your browser.

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is router WAN IP (must be public)
by anonymous
Hi,

I have a public ip address from the supplier of the sim card and tried in the beginning with external 80-8080, but still could not get it managed to establish  a connection to my device.

BR
by anonymous
Hi,

I did it .

it had to do with a specific setting of the internet provider which i have made in general mobile configuration by 'APN'

Anyway thanks for the support

BR