FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
312 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I've a problem with our RUT240, I use the RUT240 in harvester to get acces to a datalogger. Now I've the problem, the RUT240 lost internet connection after few ours. Last week we mount the datalogger with the RUT240 on the harverster, already at the way back to our company (after 4 hours) I lost connection to the datalogger. Also the driver of the machine says the wifi of the RUT240 doesn't has internet connection anymore. After dis and reconnetction power to the RUT240, all systems works fine, but on the next days same problem happens again.

On the RUT240 is the latest firmware, Auto APN is disabled and manually settet do the right values.

regards

Florian
by anonymous
Hi, i have the same problem with one of my Rut240.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would recommend configuring the Auto Reboot feature so it will reboot automatically when the connection is lost (for your convenience).

Now to get the root of this issue I will need that you download a troubleshoot file from your router once the issue reproduces (connection is not available). You can download it by navigating the System > Administration > Troubleshoot page. Send it to me via private message or attach it to your original question y editing it.

Regards.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hey,

I've added the auto restart option if connection is lost, but I think that's not the final solution.

As you requested, I've send you the backup file as privat message.

Regards

Florian
by anonymous
Thank you, I will look into that.

Regards.
by anonymous
I have the same issue
by anonymous
Hello,

Do you find a solution ?

Best Regards,