FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,013 views 3 comments
by

Hi,

I have the firmware version RUT9XX_R_00.06.00.2 installed on my RUT950 router. The router freezes when I in the webgui try to open the VPN configuration page through "Services/VPN". I have had the same issue also in earlier firmware versions. I noticed that the problem is only when a have an active VPN connection.

Is this a firmware issue or something else?

Br,

Klaus 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
It can be slow at times, have you cleared your browser cache and tried another browser?
by
Hi,

I have tried with Firefox and Chrome. With both browsers I have the same problem. The configuration page will never open. The browser will give an error message after few minutes. All other configuration pages are working and also the VPN connection is working,. I haven't yet tried to open the VPN configuration page from the local network, so I cannot say if it only happens when I access the webgui through the OpenVPN tunnel.
by
I've got this same problem with a RUT240
by

The problem dissappeard with the newest version (00.06.02)