FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
910 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Hello Support Team, I bought a teltonika rut240 to test it, I had RMS access for 2 days, but no longer, it says "WebUI is unreachable" now I have no access. Please for a solution.

Best regards Eser
by anonymous
Hello,

Just to double confirm you had registered the RUT240 in RMS and you were able to access the RUT240's WebUI through RMS for 2 days and now you are unable to access it OR is it that you are not able to access RMS itself ?

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
i cant access to the rut, login to rms is possible, but not remote to my rut
by anonymous
Ok. Is the RUT showing offline in RMS ? Also, have you also tried the other remote options like remote SSH, tried to reboot the RUT if at site and check ? Also, as you mentioned above has the RUT been registered just two days back or has been more than 30 days ? Since each device comes only with 30 days of free trial for RMS based access post which you would need to purchase a credit to avail the RMS management service. Please share snapshot of the RUT240 status as seen by you in RMS portal.

Thanks
by anonymous

Hallo, ich habe den Rut240 vor 2 Tagen gekauft und Registriert, ich weis das ich 30 Tage testphase habe.

der rut240 wird online im RMS angezeigt.

Habe vor Ort den Rut bereits mehrfach neugestartet und der rut funktioniert auch, nur per RMS kann ich nicht zugreifen weil der Web ui nicht funktioniert.

by anonymous
Hi, To analyze this issue further please can you private message me the "Troubleshoot" file from the RUT240 ?
0 votes
by anonymous

The router is on a radio tower a few hundred kilometers away from me, I can't get to the router, we would like to equip 43 radio towers with this router, but if there are these problems it is very bad, especially if the manufacturer cannot solve these problems, luckily we only bought one rut to test. The router itself works normally, only the remote service does not work, I can neither start WebUi nor CL, see screenshot. I'll be back at the router at the weekend, what can I do ???

by anonymous
Hi, I understand your situation and shall check and get back with what best can be done to resolve the issue as soon as possible as you are locked out of both remote as well as direct physical access owing to distance constraints.

Thanks
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

As seen from the troubleshoot file the ip address 127.0.0.1 has been put into a "blocklist" for ports 22,80,443 thus it has totally blocked all the remote options from RMS (Note : I have sent the config snip from the tshoot file which is causing the issue). To recover you would need to connect a pc directly to the LAN port of the RUT to access the GUI or CLI to delete the entry for "127.0.0.1" blocking. If on GUI go to Services >> Webfilter >> Site blocking to remove it OR if on CLI follow the below listed procedure to delete the entry.

Blocklist can be found in /etc/config folder:

cd /etc/config/

vi blocklist

Press letter i on your keyboard to start editing the file

Delete all insides of the file so it would be totally empty

type :wq to save and quit the file

Reboot the router with command reboot

Thanks