FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
206 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have followed the instructions for RUTX-devices to use WAN as LAN port but keep failing to be able to use it

both tried disabling WAN and WWAN via the UI and then add eth1 to LAN (also setting it to VLAN1) and tried the equivalent procedure via console

are there any working methods with the latest firmware?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

For the working configuration you can follow the steps here: Setting up WAN as LAN - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com) 

If you are not able to do so try restoring the device to the default firmware then do the said configuration in the mentioned link above without doing any other things. After it's working you can configure everything as you want. 

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous

Hi, 

the first step was tried and didn't work.. should I revert to RUTX_R_00.01.01 / reset to factory settings? or do you mean just reset to default factory settings and retry?

regards,

Daniel

by anonymous

Hi,

Kindly re-flash the firmware without keeping the settings I just tested it on my side and it is working.

Kindly use the 7.0 firmware for RUTX10. Firmware can be downloaded here: RUTX11 Firmware Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Regards,
Mellow