FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
129 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hello Support Team,

I'm using the RUT950 (192.168.100.254) which is connected to a second modem (WAN - 192.168.2.254).

The WAN connection is available and I have an internet connection via WAN.

If I enter the IP Address of the WAN in a browser, the Web User interface of the WAN will normally start.

I have installed that combination on two different locations (same two modems, same IP addresses). On one I'm able to connect to the WAN UserInterface but on the second one the Web UI will not open. I have tried it with different browsers.

Important: On both installation the WAN connection is available and I have a internet connection via WAN 

Kind regards, Jörg

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Jörg,

Thanks for contacting TELTONIKA | Crowd-support forum.

In order to access from remote networks (WAN) to the device WebUI, it’s necessary to enable remote HTTP or HTTPS on the device, go to SYSTEM >ADMINISTRATION > Access Control and then turn on remote HTTP or HTTPS access. Please note that you will need IP public to manage remote access.

Check the link below for more detail.

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT950_Administration#Access_Control

If you are looking for access to the device WebUI from LAN using Ethernet cable or Wireless, make sure that your Terminal device get IP address from the DHCP, open a Command Prompt window and type ipconfig then check if you are able to get IP address from LAN network.

After receiving IP address, you can enter the router’s Web interface by typing the IP address of DEFAULT GATEWAY into the URL field of your web browser.

Should you need any additional information please let us know.

Best Regards,

Best answer