FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
539 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I´ve setup RUT240 as master. PLC Omron NX102 as slave. I´ve setup alarm SMS when value of some register is same as condition. It is working fine, when I use only one alarm sms. When I set up another one alarm for example to next one register it is not sending sms. It only sends sms for firs row of alarm.

Hope you can understand me:)

Do you have some solution?

Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you share a screenshot of your configuration and a troubleshoot file fromthe router once you experience the issue? Also, which firmware version do you use?

Regards.
by anonymous

Hello.

I´ve tried several FW´s (RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.3, RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4, RUT2XX_R_00.01.14), now I´m usig RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.3. 

In this situation, I´ve recive sms only from register 2, not from register 3 (even when both registers fulfill the condition). When I delete first row (with register2), i´ve recieve sms from register 3. 

by anonymous
Hello,

I´ve send you that file via PM.

Thank you
by anonymous
Hello,

I had the same problem. This is a modem firmware issue. If the modem uses the latest firmware version and the problem persists, then its mean that the modem firmware problem is not resolved.