FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
169 views 1 comments
by anonymous
We were gone all day yesterday,  and when we got back home last night the wifi wasn't working. Our phones and laptop would connect to the router, but there would be no internet. I tried both rebooting and factory resetting it with no luck. After a browsing here I tried a couple other fixes, but probably made it worse. Any help would be appreciated. Attached is the troubleshoot file

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi, It looks like the troubleshoot file did not come through with your query, Please can you share it again ?

Also, you mention that laptop and phone connect to the network, What ip address did either of them receive when connected to the network ?

Also, Once the laptop connects to the network, please capture the following output from the command prompt from the laptop :

ipconfig/ all , route print and  tracert google.com

Thanks
by anonymous

I had responded via email, but not sure if it it got to you, as I haven't received a response. Below are pics of the command prompts you had requested. The troubleshooting file seems to be all jarbled nonsense, not sure what to do about it. Since this however, I spoke to my internet provider and they told me that they had disabled the SIM card over that weekend, and that they now are back online. Unfortunately, they didn't inform me so I had tried to troubleshoot this stuff myself and I'm sure changed a bunch of different Teltonika Router Settings manager. So now I'm sure I've screwed it upindecision

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

I think you missed executing the full command "tracert google.com" or "tracert 8.8.8.8".  You should be able to connect the LAN port of the RUT and access the GUI and download the current running configuration from the ADMINISTRATION >> BACKUP >> DOWNLOAD ARCHIVE. Then perform a factory reset as stated in the link  https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT240_Device_Recovery_Options. Post which you can access the RUT to upload the previously downloaded configuration.

Thanks