FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
634 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hello

We are using the RUT240 modems in our application. We are sending JSON-RPC requests to each modem (7 requests/2 seconds). This to require all the signal parameters (RSSI, RSRP, RSRQ, SINR, …). When we receive all the responses we send this data to our server. The problem we are having is that after a while, we receive this JSON-RPC response:

{"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":1,"error":{"code":-32000,"message":"Object not found"}}

When the modem receives a JSON-RPC request, an Ubus call is made. This error occurs when a ubus call is tried to be made to an object that does not exist anymore. When I make the ‘ubus -list’ call in the modem to list all the services that are running in the bus, I see that indeed some of the Ubus objects are deleted (file/session/…). How is this possible?  

When I reboot the modem, this objects are still deleted. I can only resolve the error by restoring the configuration from a backup-file. But after a couple of hours, the error occurs again.

Can you please give a solution to our problem?

Kind regards

Sander Denorme

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Is this issue happens only when using JSON RPC or can it be reproduced if router is simply left to run on its own?

How long it usually takes for described situation to appear, and does it affect anything else? since you are calling for mobile signal information, is it displayed anywhere else after ubus objects disappear? what about mobile connection itself?

Could you provide json request that you use to get this information?

Regards,
Vidas.