FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
264 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi !

I have a RUT955 FW version RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3.

I have a problem with disconnecting mobile data. Several times a day, the router loses connection with mobile data and logs back into the network after a few seconds.

The router's range is at the level of 4G (LTE) RSSI -71 dBm.

The SIM card has an up-to-date mobile data package.

Could the problem be with the router?

Is the fault on the part of the network operator?

Thank you for your time

regards
by anonymous

Hello,

I do apologize for a late answer.

I have looked into the troubleshoot file, however, wasn't able to identify what could cause the issue. In the troubleshoot file the status shows connected.

Could you please try upgrading the firmware version to: RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.5 and check whether the issue reoccurs.

Firmware download link: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT955_Firmware_Downloads

In addition, I will also send you our RUT9_R_00.07.01.1 firmware version. It has been publicly removed due to a severe bug with Ipsec VPN, however, if you are not planning to use Ipsec VPN this firmware could help you to get a more stable mobile(cellular connection). I will send it via private message.

If none of my provided firmwares would help, please download the troubleshoot file one more time. However, try to make sure that the file is download after the issue occurs as the logs might indicate what the underlying issue is.

Best Regards,

Dziugas

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Thank you for your query.

Could you please take the troubleshoot file after this event occurs and forward it to me via private message?

In order to download the troubleshoot, please navigate to System->Administration->Troubleshoot and download the troubleshoot file.

Best Regards,

Dziugas