FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
233 views 6 comments
by anonymous
I have a RUTX11 modem that I can't manage via RMS because it says "Selected object is already performing some action." whenever I try. It's been like this for over 5 hours. Reboot (via text) has made no difference. Modem appears to be functioning correctly and reporting status.
by anonymous
Im experiencing the same issue and it would be appreciated to understand from the thread if this has been resolved with the recommended steps instead of reaching out individually as well.

Any suggestions on this?
by anonymous
Hello,

Would it be possible to receive details regarding, when the message appears?

As enquired in the answer below, could you also send some screenshots and a serial of the device in a private message?

Best regards,
by anonymous

I also have this same issue; the RUT has been both rebooted through the CLI and physically power cycled. The message appears upon clicking 'Generate' on a WEBUI session, you can still access through the CLI.

by anonymous

Hello,

The image quality is blurry, but it might be that the device has a really bad signal quality, which might prevent it from being reached. Accessing WebUI requires more bandwidth than establishing an SSH connectivity.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Annoyingly that is the highest res that the forum would allow me to upload the original screenshot was in 1920x1080 but on upload its automatically down-resed to 600x400. 
As for the signal strength, the site has very varied coverage, but the issue is the same even when its occasionally receiving full bars. Here is an example from today with much better signal strength.

by anonymous
Please send a serial number of the device in a private message.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you send a screenshot with this error message as an example? Also, send a serial number of the device via private message to me, please. I will investigate.

Regards.