FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
317 views 0 comments
by anonymous

I have the analog input wired to measure supply voltage.

Using the Customer Status label / Sensor offset I have the Display value set to "measured voltage +1"

This is showing correctly in the IO status page 

When I call the IO status via SMS the value returned is the measured value not the display value is there a way to correct this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Thank you for your query.

Unfortunately, the iostatus sms command returns only the measured value, not the displayed one. Currently, there is no command that would return the calculate value according to the formula instead of the actual measured value.  In addition, I did notice that you are using legacy firmware version, it is very unlikely that such feature would be implemented on the legacy firmware.

However, I have actually passed this on as a suggestion to our R&D development team. Please, keep in mind that as currently our 7.0FW does not have Services -> I/O -> Custom Analog value calculation according to a Formula feature, which is needed to be implemented prior looking into the possibility of adding additional SMS command. Please keep in mind that currently we do not have any timeframe for this I am afraid.

I do sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Best Regards,

Dziugas