FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
455 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi

I have an Avtex AMR985 which is really a rebranded RUT950 I believe, having issues with it hanging and needing rebooting all the time (like 5-6 times a day).

Avtex say firmware is latest despite being 2017 I think, and they don't seem to fix the issue.

Would I be able to upload factory Teltonika latest firmware and make it fully a teltonika model?
by anonymous
Hi, might b a daft question my avtex is having similar issues and the gui is pants, which firmware did u put on and was it via a hard wired computer or did it go on wireless?  Also does it have a better gui?  Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

As it is a Teltonika rebranded router, you could upload our firmware image to the device and it will work. However, there may be issue that rebranded firmware does have some custom features that our base firmware does not have.

Regards.
Best answer
by anonymous
EDIT : updated and all sorted thanks