FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
153 views 3 comments
by anonymous
I have RUT950 set up as router with NAT mode on MOB1S1A1 interface. It all works in NAT correctly.

But, when I set the mode to Passthrough (or Bridge) and press "Save & Apply" button - I get "Loading.." and this message does not go away.

If I reload browser page and go back in to MOB1S1A1interface the mode is set to Passthrough on the GUI. However RUT950 is still working in NAT mode.

If I reboot, the MOB1S1A1interface the mode is returned to NAT mode in the GUI.

I have tried Safari, Firefox, via RMS and via LAN interface directly.

I am on RUT9_R_00.07.00.2

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Regarding this issue kindly try clearing your browser cache and re-apply the settings again.

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous

Thanks for the quick reply :)

Unfortunately clearing the cache did not fix the problem.

However, I did notice an error in the Safari browser console:

[Error] Unhandled Promise Rejection: {"req":["uci","set",{"config":"network","section":"globals","values":{"_reinit":"1-1"}}],"error":{"code":4,"message":"Not found"}}

promiseEmptyOnRejected

promiseReactionJob

This is the exact same error message and same spinner that never disappears that was reported in https://community.teltonika-networks.com/38420/unable-to-edit-mob1s1a1-settings-on-firmware-00-07-00?show=38420#q38420

Like in that report I also have upgraded from 06.07.00 to 00.07.00 I had the "keep settings" option on.

So I will go to the device and factory reset and update without keeping settings - as this seems to have fixed the other persons problem.

by anonymous

Hi, 

If doing firmware reflash without keeping the settings doesn't solve the issue kindly try upgrading the device via the Bootloader menu. 

RUT9xx Firmware via The Bootloader Menu - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

You can also try using the 6.08.5 firmware. 

Regards,

Mellow

by anonymous

Thanks for the link and suggestions.

I tried a clean install of RUT9_R_00.07.00.2 This did fix the original problem with editing the MOB1S1A1interface - I was able to set passthrough option successfully.

But unfortunately, then it did not actually work! Although the mobile link was connected I could not get a ping down it (either from the device bound by MAC address with the passthrough or directly from CLI via SSH in to the RUT950). I have spent too much time on this so was not able to do any further debugging for you.

Did a clean restoration of 6.08.5 firmware and all is now working correctly.

All the best.