FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
165 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi There,

I connected my WAN port of RUT955 and CP651 ABB connected via through Ethernet cable. I discussed with Teltonika Team and they suggested to me to use default gateway as a RUT955 IP address in CP651.Then, I can ping the device and access webUI page of CP651. But, If I want to communicate with WAN port instead of LAN port in RUT955 still required default gateway in CP651??

Thank you for any help you can provide.
by anonymous
Hi,

What I understand from your question is that you want to use WAN port of RUT955 to connect to CP651, if this is the case then you need to change WAN port to LAN.

And whichever port you choose to use, you still need to config default gateway to point the traffic to RUT955 ethernet interface

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

What I understand from your question is that you want to use WAN port of RUT955 to connect to CP651, if this is the case then you need to change WAN port to LAN.

And whichever port you choose to use, you still need to config default gateway to point the traffic to RUT955 ethernet interface