FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
175 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I got this router (RUT240) about a week ago and while setting it up using the wizard I keep getting the following on the second step.... (see image)

It has also made the sim card inoperable for use in the router and also any phone. Under the Mobile settings I get a red banner with the text "Modem Not Found".  I tried contacting Teltonika but all I got back was an acknowledgement email!!

I have update the firmware and still the problems persist. Can anyone help me out please as I feel I may be stuck with a very expensive router that does nothing but gather dust!!

All the Best

Muda

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to inform, that this could be caused of hardware or software issue.
In order to fix software issue, please perform firmware upgrading using bootloader menu.
Detailed instruction how to do that, you could found in our wiki page.
If this does not help, contact your reseller to start RMA process.

Best regards,

Sigitas

by anonymous

Thank you for the reply. I updated the firmware from the bootloader and the unit has developed more issues. It no longer populates any of the pages not just the overview page. The set up wizard continues to skip step 2 (mobile) and generates an error report. The remote management system also states "connection state: out of memory", I have attached these screen shots for anyone interested. I suppose I will have to try and return the unit now. 

I have to say I heard great things about the Teltonika routers which is why I decided to go with one in the first place. Unfortunately this has been a very unpleasant experience so far.

Muda

by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
I fully understand how this is unpleasant.
Before handing this device to reseller, could you generate and provide a troubleshoot file?
Detailed instruction how to do that in this link.
I will check the logs to find out, what cause this other issue.
Thank you in advance.

Sigitas