FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+2 votes
621 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

I had a RUT240 that was running RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.3 for some time with basically no major issues. The carrier is TING (USA) which is an MVNO that runs over the T-mobile LTE GSM network. I am in NY (city).

After upgrading, the device dropped off of RMS, and the mobile connection was offline. The modem is in "NAT" mode and I tried various carrier APN settings, auto, manual, force etc. Nothing worked. I also tried a full factory reset of settings and configure again from scratch, no luck. (Also, I notice the dashboard on 07.01 always shows CPU usage 90-100%+ even though running "top" from the console shows actual usage between 0-5% idle.)

I had to revert back to the last stable version of the old generation firmware (1.14.3) and everything started working fine again.

Anyone else having problems like this? I don't even know where to begin.

Some device details:

Serial number 1107524747
Product code RUT24001XXXX
Batch number 0082
Hardware revision 0010
IMEI 86164104xxx
IMSI 31024014xxx
Ethernet LAN MAC address 00:1E:42:2C:D7:58
Ethernet WAN MAC address 00:1E:42:2C:D7:59
Wireless MAC address N/A

Modem
Model EC25
FW version EC25AFAR05A04M4G

This is the working connection (since I reverted back to the old firmware) showing good connection, signal strength etc:

by anonymous
I have the exact same problem. @Teltonika Team please rectify ASAP as we cant be going to sites just for the purposes of a buggy f/w.

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Please could you capture the troubleshoot file when the RUT is on the new firmware and share it across ?

Thanks
by anonymous
Yes I will do it, but it will need to wait another 24h so I can do it on a Saturday
0 votes
by anonymous
Sure, Thanks
0 votes
by anonymous
As checked there are few cosmetic errors with the new version that you have upgraded to hence the different values been observed on the dashboard and CLI. However the other impacts being experienced would need to be analyzed through the troubleshoot file. Thanks