Thanks for contacting TELTONIKA | Crowd-support forum.
Kindly be informed that I/O Juggler is a feature under SERVICE section provides the possibility to create automated rules that perform certain actions based on Input state changes.
For example, if we configure the I/O Juggler like this:
· Trigger - input state rising.
· Condition - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
· Action - send email.
The operating sequence would look like this:
1. A connected device raises the input state.
2. This RUT950 device checks whether the current time is between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
· Yes - RUT950 sends an email.
· No - RUT950 doesn't send an email.
In your case, you can set the type of action as send SMS.
More information can be found here:
Should you need any additional information please let us know.