FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
541 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hi there, I have the RUTX12 and I have 2 LTE sim cards inserted but I'm struggling to bond these 2 networks together to increase speeds. It looks as though the device is just running off one network rather than both together as when I do a speed test with just one sim in I get speeds the same as with 2 sims in which could suggest that only one modem is active. I can see when I log into the backend I am receiving signals from both networks however I don't believe these are bonding together which may be something to do with the router configuration I'm not sure but any help would be great thank you. 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

By default, RUTX12 does not support bonding service. Load Balancing or Failover can be activated here.

However, Teltonika has entered into a partnership with Bondix Intelligence. They offer an additional application for RUTX series products - S.A.NE.

It is a third-party application and its implementation requires coordination with Bondix Intelligence. You may refer to this link for more information:

Webinar - Bondix Intelligence Enables Bonding Functionality in Teltonika Networks Routers!

Best regards.

by anonymous
Hi,

I just wanted to add that you can request a free 14-day trail of Bondix-S.A.NE under: sales@bondixintelligence.com

Cheers

Martin

Bondix Intelligence