FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
268 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hello my friends i have a trb140 and wondering how to setup right portforwarding for my helium miner. I have a public ip adress and did Nat pass-through and also port opening 44158 but on diagnoser the Nat is still symmetric . Anyone with the issue who can help me. Thx in advance

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

With Passthrough mode, you do not need any port forwarding. Here the miner gets the Public IP right away. You can find out more about configuration in this video:

How to Setup a Cellular LTE Router for Mining Helium Cryptocurrency

Regards.

by anonymous
Thank you !

Can i use trb140 because they are suggesting trb240?
by anonymous
You are welcome.

I will clarify you because tutorial video discusses RUT240. However, you can use the TRB140 as well, it supports the required features.
by anonymous
Ok thank you but even with pass-through and removed portforward rule its stays relayed and NAT symmetric. Iam using bridge right now but can't access  miner and modem anymore over rms.teltonika-networks.com , i think its normal due to bridge mode but it stays even with bridge mode relayed. Thank you very much