FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
240 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hi, I have issues with my RUT240. Using it as router and 4G modem with Swedish operator "Tre" data only sim card. It works fine most of the time, but about 1-3 times per day, mobile data gets disconnected. Most of the times I need to log in to the router and do "restart modem" to get it back online. Re-register or restart connection typically does not do the trick. I have FW RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4.

Please see the attached troubleshoot file too. Any recommendation to get a stable connection? I have contacted support from my ISP Tre, and they claim there system in my area is working fine. See mobile network settings below:

by anonymous
I just got another case where the mobile network was suddenly disconnected. Reboot of modem solved the issue. I noted however that I was not on the latest firmware, so I upgraded to RUT2_R_00.07.01. If you have further suggestions, you are welcome. =)

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hi,

Could you try entering a custom APN: data.tre.se or bredband.ter.se

Do not select an APN from the drop down list provided, but enter it manually.

Regards.

by anonymous

Ok, I have selected custom APN "data.tre.se". Will report back if/when there is another disconnect. Thanx for a quick reply! (Though it is not obvious for me why changing data.tre.se from a drop-down list to typing it will change much.