FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
553 views 1 comments
by anonymous
the leds on rut 950 do not show the strength of the signal. the led below  symbol most left keeps  blinking red and green. I am connected to the internet using an poynting outside antenna

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

It indicates that either the module is not detecting the SIM or having an incorrect PIN or the signal strength is less than -111 dBm. However, you confirm that internet access is fine from the device and it's the LED's only that do not display the signal strength ? Also, from the GUI, Please check and share the values seen for the "mobile" factor : Signal strength (RSSI), SINR, RSRP, RSRQ, EC/IO, RSCP, Bytes sent/received, connected band. If the other SIM slot is unused try inserting the SIM to that slot and check if same behavior is seen. Lastly, backup the running configuration on the RUT and do a factory reset, install the config and then check by inserting the SIM to observe any changes in behavior.
Thanks
by anonymous
the leds are working , apparently they only work voor de sim , I put it on.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Apologies, I quite could not understand your comment, Do you mean that now it is working after "re-inserting" the sim ?

Also, please confirm if you tried the steps mentioned in the previous message under this thread.

Thanks