FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
290 views 3 comments
by anonymous
I just activated my Rut 240 and although I can connect to the internet the RMS says no mobile network.  Does it take time to come up or is there something else I need to be addressing?  Thanks
by anonymous
Just an easy question, have you inserted a SIM card in the slot?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

There is a time period in which RMS connects the data from the device so it is possible, that straight away after connecting to RMS it will not display some of the data, but it should come up in few minutes.

Could you clarify if you are still not getting mobile connection details, or did information update after device was connected for some time?

Regards,VidasKac.
by anonymous

The Rut is in fact communicating via cellular and the client connected to it, a helium miner, is communicating as expected...not sure why the mobile status has not changed.

by anonymous
Hello, could you send me device Serial number via PM, I will try and check it from RMS side.

Regards,
Vidas.