FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
502 views 1 comments
by anonymous

When I connect my provider with the RUT955 I do not have internet. Reset the RUT works sometimes, but most of the time data traffic is not possibble thought it says its connected thru vodafone as provider (Registered (roaming); vodafone.de Things Mobile; 4G (LTE). What can I do? There are several threats, but no solution

Update: if I switch between  SIM 1 and SIM 2 using the SIM Management it works for some time

I added trouble file. Serial 1114480452

Modell RUT955T03XXX

Firmware version RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.5
Firmware build date 2021-10-11, 08:15:28
Kernel version 3.18.44
Bootloader version 3.2.6

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Please update your router's firmware to the latest version and check whether the issue persists. In case it does:

1. Is there a reason why the router is configured to connect to the operator with 26202 PLMN?
2. Are you using mobile settings (APN and authentication method) recommended by your mobile service provider?
by anonymous
Firmware is latest factory FW

1. Is there a reason why the router is configured to connect to the operator with 26202 PLMN?

Yes, thats the provider thingsmobile works with in Germany

2. Are you using mobile settings (APN and authentication method) recommended by your mobile service provider?

Yes