FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+2 votes
409 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hello
I found the issue on my TRB with firmware TRB1_R_00.07.01. Data to server function send JSON to MQTT topic without "]" symbol in the end of the payload. Example:
[{"timestamp": "1639492101", "value": "443"}

But the same configuration on another TRB145 with firmware TRB1_R_00.07.00.1 send the correct payload.
Example:

[
  {
    "timestamp": "1639492163",
    "value": "265"
  }
]

Is it possible that in firmware TRB1_R_00.07.01.a mistake in Data to server function?

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for informing us, it does seem that last bracket  is really missing when using Data to Server, with FW 7.01 I will do some additional testing, and will relay this information to RnD so needed changes would be made.

For a moment it might be the best to use older firmware, until needed improvements will be implemented.

Best regards,
Vidas.
by anonymous
Hello,

Issue is resolved and improvements needed will be implemented with next firmware upgrade, if you require test firmware, write me PM and will send it to you.

Regards,
Vidas.
by anonymous

Hello, 

I have the latest firmware installed today, and i have this very same issue with the missing ] at the end of the JSON. 

For example, here is what I found it sent:

[{"ts":1643736623, "tsFormat": "s", "values":{"L1-L2":0.000000}}
note the missing ] 

Firmware RUT9_R_00.07.01.2

Thanks

by anonymous
Hello,

Yes, the fix for this issue will be released with 7.01.3 firmware which should be released in upcoming days.

Best regards,
Vidas.