FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
302 views 3 comments
by anonymous
I need to manage outboud ip destination

- from LAN device ( all device ) that make destination  IP x.x.x.x  i want manipulate WAN destination into IP y.y.y.y

That is possible ?

best regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

You can configure this setting in Firewall > Traffic Rules from there you can specify a range of IP address to go to a destination address via WAN. 

For more information you can refer to this link: RUT240 Firewall - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous
Tnx Mellow , can you send me little example ??

best regards
by anonymous

Hello, 

I hope this example is good for you. 

You need to create a new forward rule, you can do it from Network > Firewall > Traffic Rules 

This rule will mostly forward the traffic from the LAN network you specified to the WAN IP you specified. If you want to only route all the traffic of the LAN network to the WAN IP address you need to create another rule where the action is set to reject. 

Thanks

Regards,
Jerome

by anonymous
Dear Jerome , i have try your solution , but i have a question

from lan 192.168.1.10 i need match only destination 85.65.34.56 to destination 85.65.34.60

or

from lan 192.168.1.10 i need change destination 85.65.34.56 to destination 85.65.34.60

i prefer first chance

best regards