FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
545 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Dear All,

i want to use RUTX10 to share Profinet network like in draft.

1.profinet device connected to lan in rutx10

profinet device have static IP 192.168.1.13

2.PLC simulator (codesys control win instaled in PC) connected via wifi to RUTX10

pc wifi : setting below.  affter connection to wifi rutx10 they get ip 192.168.1.81

3. router RUTX10 setting:

static IP lan 192.168.1.1

dhcp enable

UNFORTUNATELY IT DOSENT WORK:( COULD YOU HELP ME AND TELL WHAT I NEED TO DO?)

error form codesys CF81FD06

cf81fd06

transmit clock in codesys set 4ms

*******************************************************************************************************

When i connect pc via cable to router and profinet devices also it works so problem is somewhere in wifi.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

To start with, please let us know if you have accomplished same solution before with any other manufacturer router. Or maybe you trying this exact setup first time ever and you only tried it with RUTX10 device? Idea is to find out if your exact setup/configuration are working with other devices or not.

Apart from that there are few things what you could do/check:

- check your Profinet device's network settings and make sure that it has correct default gateway configured (it should be set to 192.168.1.1)

- try to change both PLCs and Profinet device's settings related with timeout/delays, etc, especially since error you are getting is timing related.

- just in case you have not connected WiFi antennas to RUTX10 device before, try to do so. With antennas connected router should be able to have more stable WiFi connection with less latency, which might be relevant in this particular situation. Also, when using WiFi functionality, try to minimize WiFi distance (i.e. have both devices close to one another) for testing purposes, to further limit the variables.

by anonymous
Hello,

Yes i made it with commercial router Huawei B525 and it worked.
typ IP: ipv4

IP adress 192.168.1.1

secure tupe: WPA/WPA2-psK

Chanel:auto

wifi bandwidth:auto

dhcp server: enable

dhcp lease time:86400

According to your advise

ad1. i m sure that the default gateway is correct everywhare

ad2.i make the same setting time delay like in huawei router

ad3. i instaled 2 antena and all devices are close to router.

Any idea?