FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,079 views 8 comments
by anonymous
I have Teltonika RUT950 with T-Mobile sim with dynamic IP. I am trying to configure it as failover on pfSense but pfSense is not getting WAN from Teltonika.

Is there some settings i have to change in Teltonika? I tried passthrough mode but it didn't do anything. Teltonika is in default mode, I only changed admin password and that's it.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

If you try to use NAT mode, does your "pfSense" get IP from RUT950? If no, then please check your "pfSense" WAN settings.

To get IP directly  from T-Mobile, RUT950 should be set in Passthrough or Bridge mode.

by anonymous
Well, the router is dead now for some unknown reason. The power LED keeps blinking and not a single port works on it now. No matter what I do, hold reset for 30s, unplug/plug AC adapter nothing helps. All LAN ports are dead and WAN as well, wireless signal no lights either.
by anonymous

Hi,

-The power LED keeps blinking

Could be possible to get video where this happening?

by anonymous
by anonymous

Hi,

Last thing we could offer is to try with another PSU.

Could you check it?

If it did help, send router for RMA.

by anonymous
I only have 1 router from Teltonika and because of their proprietary PSU i can't use any others to check.
by anonymous

Ok. If is possible try to find PSU in your local electronic store.

Another way send router for RMA.

by anonymous
It was purchased on Amazon July 17, 2018 for testing purposes but only now been put to use and well it bricked. I doubt I am covered under any RMAs
by anonymous
Then try contact with your seller from Amazon, perhaps they could help.