FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,016 views 3 comments
by
I have a RUT950 on latest FW. On occasion it just stops forwarding traffic between the 4G connection and the internal router. The 950 is configured with passthrough to the mac address of the internal router (UniFi USG)

When this happens I can not connect to the WiFi of the 950 (which is still active) nor the physical ports of the 950, in order to troubleshoot it.  My laptop says (connected to a LAN port of the 950) that another device is using my IP adress, when I change the IP manually of the laptop, I get the same error again for the new address.

There are no other devices conntected to the LAN of the 950, apart from the connection to the UniFi USG for the passthrough.

The leds on the front of the router are green and blinking, as to indicate the 4G is up.

When I do a power reset it comes back to normal operation.

Any ideas?
by anonymous
I just connected a model USG Unifi Security Gateway to a RUT950.  The WAN light is glowing Yellow and the RUT950 is not passing data to the Unifi Security Gatewan Port.  Does anyone know why?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

-When I do a power reset it comes back to normal operation.

After this, does router is reachable via router LAN IP? Could you send troubleshoot package from router? Then I could check your configuration.

by
Yes I have connectiviity.

Who are you, and how do I find the troubleshoot package?

cheers.
by anonymous

Hi,

You can send troubleshoot package directly to me, press on my user name and you will be able to send it.

Troubleshoot package located in router WebUI: System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot -> Troubleshoot file:Download.